Frequently Asked Questions

How can I report a code violation and request enforcement?
Code enforcement requests can be reported using the form on the Code Enforcement page of the Town's website.

If I have a concern, comments, or complaints about a project, whom should I contact?
If the comments regard an official application with the City please contact the City Planner.  If you have a complaint about an existing issue, contact Code Enforcement.