Side Sewer Connection Contractors

If you need to replace the sewer line between the Town's main and your home or business, you will need to obtain a building permit to do so.  For your convenience, the Town has set up an expedited review and approval process.  Please contact Mike Barth, Building Official at (360) 801-0543, or for more information.

Also, below you will find a list of contractors who are aware of the project details that you might consider for completing your side sewer connection.  The Town of Ruston general building permit application can be found on the Building Department page here.

Marv's Backhoe Service
Contact Howard at (253) 677-3513

The Pipe Guys
Contact Dan at (253) 537-2830

Northwest Cascade
(253) 848-2371
SelectionFile type iconFile nameDescriptionSizeRevisionTimeUser