Utility Change of Occupancy

To change the occupancy for your utility billing, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page and return it to the Town Clerk.  A deposit must accompany a new Utility Change of Occupancy form.

Deliver or Mail to:  5117 N. Winnifred St
                           Ruston, WA  98407

 Please contact Ruston Town Hall at 253-759-3544 for deposit requirements.

Rob White,
Oct 18, 2010, 4:50 PM