Service Change Request Form Instructions

You can submit a request change online if you know your utility account number.  Contact the Utility Clerk if you have any questions about your account options. Once this request is received, please allow 48 hours for response and to apply the changes to your account. Thank you.

Please visit the Garbage & Satiation page, under the Utility Department for general information on your service.

Garbage Service Request Change Form:

  • Choose One * Required
  • Account Holder Name
  • Address (location of services)
  • I/We would like to make the following changes
    Please select one of the following:
  • Provide any other additional information or requests here (such as the current size of your refuse receptacles or if you need to add yard waste etc)
Close window