How do I change the occupancy for utility billing ?

You will need to complete a utility change of occupancy form (here) and submit a  $200 deposit (required) for all new utility accounts. Payment must be made in cash or check and delivered or mailed to the City of Ruston at 5117 N Winnifred Street Ruston, WA  98407. For further questions visit the utility department page or contact the Utility Clerk at (253) 759-3544 ext 2 or email at 

Close window