How do I pay my parking/traffic ticket?

The City of Ruston contracts court services through the City of Fircrest.

  • When paying a ticket or court fine, Fircrest/Ruston Municipal Court has many options:
    1. Pay online or over the phone via credit or debit card (service fee):PAY TICKET NOWor call automated line: 1-866-270-6561 
    2. Pay in person. The Court Clerk’s counter only accepts cash, check or money order; no card payments accepted in person.
    3. Pay via mail by check or money order. DO NOT send cash and please make sure you include your case number;
    4. Pay via drop box. These are located on the outside of the doors of the Fircrest Municipal Building (City Hall). Also, please have your case number attached;

    The address for the Clerk’s office is 115 Ramsdell Street  Fircrest, WA 98466.

    If you have any questions, please call  (253) 564-8922 or e-mail for more information

Close window