How do I get my pet licensed?

The City of Ruston requires all cats and dogs to be licensed annually by March 31st of each year. You may license your pet in person at City Hall or send an application by mail to 5117 N Winnifred Street Ruston, WA 98407. Download the pet license application form which can be found hereĀ .

Close window