FAQ Topic: Services & safety

How do I pay my PT RUSTON parking ticket?

Tickets from Pt Ruston Waterfront parking garage are not issued by the city of Ruston.  To pay a Pt Ruston Public Parking ticket Please call Republic Parking with any questions: 253.627.4401

How do I pay my parking/traffic ticket?

The City of Ruston contracts court services through the City of Fircrest, please visit www.cityoffircrest.net/court/ for payment options. Please note this website is intended for the City of Ruston in the State of Washington. Parking tickets received from Point Ruston Waterfront parking garage are not issued by the City of Ruston. To pay Point Ruston … Continued

How do I report a street light outage?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, … Continued

How do I file a police report?

Dial 911. The City of Ruston Police Department does not have online police reporting at this time. A police officer will be dispatched and you can file a police report in person.

What items can be recycled?

The City of Ruston accepts plastics that are #1, #2 and #5. Numbers can be found on the bottom of the containers The City of Ruston accepts tin and aluminum cans and clean aluminum foil City does not pickup glass or Styrofoam City does not accept pizza boxes or other food contaminated materials Do not … Continued

Close window