Contractors Doing Business

All Contractors doing work in the City of Ruston is required to obtain an active City Business License. The City of Ruston enrolled into the Washington State Department of Revenue's Business Licensing Service (BLS).  All business license applications for both new businesses and annual renewal must be submitted directly to the Washington State Department of Revenue. Clink on the link below to access the DOR website to complete your application online.


If you need to verify that your business license is active please contact the City Clerk at (253) 759-3544 option 1 and provide your UBI number.

Close window