External Providers Utilities (Water, Garbage, Recycle, Yard Waste and Natural Gas)

 Water, Garbage, Recycle, Yard Waste and Natural Gas

These services and utilities are managed under other departments or service providers.

Water - Residents are responsible for contacting City of Tacoma to establish water services and pay water bills. Contact Tacoma Water at (253) 502-8600 for questions or visit the Frequently Asked Questions on their website by clicking this link Customer Service - Tacoma Public Utilities (mytpu.org).

Garbage, Recycle and Yard Waste Services - Murrey's Disposal manages the garbage, recycle and yard waste pick up services for the City of Ruston. To establish services or to report an issue, visit their site Murrey's Disposal at https://www.murreysdisposal.com.

Natural Gas – For information on natural gas services, click on the link www.pse.com/account-and-billing/pay-my-bill or phone 1-888-225-5773.

Close window