Pet License

Making sure your pet's license is current is important for their safety.  All dogs and cats must be licensed in the City of Ruston, annually by March 31st, of each year.  

You may license your pet by applying in person or mail by downloading the application (pdf) below.

Purchase a pet license in person at the following location, Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, excluding holidays:

Ruston City Hall, 5117 N. Winnifred St, Ruston, WA  98407

AlteredProof required*$10
SeniorProof that pet is altered and proof that owner is 62 years of age or older or disabled is required$ 5

If pet is unaltered     $15

Late FeesApplied after March 31$ 5

*Proof of alteration can consist of a statement or receipt from your veterinarian or clinic that did the surgery, or who has examined your pet; or previous license information showing spay/neuter.

If you have questions please call us at 253-759-3544.
Town Clerk,
Mar 13, 2017, 5:03 PM