Tort Claim

If you believe the City is at fault for an incident or accident resulting in loss, injury or damages, you can file a claim requesting payment.  If you have additional questions, please call Ruston City Hall at 253-759-3544.  

Process for filing a Standard Tort Claim with the City of Ruston:
1. Claims must be filed on the Standard Tort Claim Form
2. Print clearly in ink and sign the Standard Tort Claim Form
3. Standard Tort Claim form must be signed and presented, either in person or by mail, to the following:
     Mailing and Hand Delivery address:
         City Clerk's Office
         City of Ruston
         5117 N Winnifred Street
         Ruston, WA  98407
      Business Hours:  Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.  Closed on weekends and holidays.

Instructions for Filing a Tort Claim

Close window